Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What I learned in News Writing

When I first began writing for this class, I thought it was going to be great considering I have done well in previous writing classes. I quickly learned that this type of writing is much different. It took a lot of work to learn and get used to the AP style. After re doing a couple different stories I feel as though I am finally getting the hang of it. I think that all of the little exercises we have done in class help little by little improve our skills even if we don't realize it right away. I am glad that I took this class because being a communication major you never know where you are going to end up. Although I don't plan on journalism, I may end up in a position where I need to know AP style. I look forward to getting even more familiar with this style of writing.

-Amanda Kalupa






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment